This site is an attempt to provide a working example of every function in the Imagick extension library. The examples are split into the categories:
- Imagick - covers all the methods of the Imagick class which how to modify pixel based images.
- ImagickDraw - covers the ImagickDraw class which allows drawing vector based images.
- ImagickPixel - the ImagickPixel class represents colors, and this category shows how colors are represented in Imagick.
- ImagickPixelOperator - allows accessing and modifying the pixels directly from PHP.
- ImagickKernel - used by morphology and filter functions.
- Tutorial - a set of more advanced examples that show how some complex effects can be achieved with Imagick.
All of the source code for this site is available on Github, with most of the examples split by category
ImagickPixel, ImagickPixelIterator and
tutorials. The code for the more complicated examples has it's source in the controller
If you find any issues with this site, or if you find any example missing, or think something needs covering in more detail, please raise it as an issue on Github.
This site uses ImageMagick 7 by default. But the sub-domains im6.phpimagick.com and im7.phpimagick.com allow you to choose which version of ImageMagick to use.
Site version is: prod_aeece2eb36883797b673135cbe0828f2560424a9
Site deployed at: 2023_03_02_21_35_32
Imagick version is: built from git.
ImageMagick version info is:versionNumber = 0x69cversionString = ImageMagick 6.9.12-27 Q16 x86_64 2021-10-24 https://imagemagick.org